Looking for specifier/designers at all levels to join our growing team.
This role works within our design studio and very closely with our sales and admin team, ultimately responsible for space planning, furniture layouts and specifications for projects big and small.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Participates in strategic account planning, offering appropriate product solutions and creating consultative relationships with sales representatives and clients.
- Provides design support across full lifecyle of a project including fit plans, programming, renderings, furniture specifications, furniture installation drawings, etc.
- Executes RFP response support, which includes content creation, gathering supporting documentation and customizing responses on a project-to-project basis.
- Executes all CET/CAD/CAP functions necessary in specification, management or organization of project data.
- Develops color and finish schedules.
- Delivers complete specifications for FF&E
- Bachelor’s Degree in design related field or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of systems furniture (Knoll preferred)
- Proficiency, accuracy and speed of furniture specification
- Knowledge of building and ADA codes
- Space planning software and equipment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD required
- Experience with CET Configura, CAP Studio, Adobe Creative Suites and other industry software a plus.
- A natural problem solver – think big while providing practical solutions
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to motivate others through enthusiasm and empathy
- Highly collaborative individual who brings a POV and passion
To apply, please send cover and resume to email@example.com.